Monday, October 11, 2010

Lunch @ Ju Shin Jung Korean Restaurant

This must be a really sentimental post for me, cos this was probably the last time i had a buffet meal with my beloved wife Cindy. We had just sent Caitlyn to school and were wondering where we should have lunch. We were driving along west coast road and we decided on Ju Shin Jung Korean restaurant, as Cindy was fond of the korean glass noodles Chap Chae. But knowing me after we stepped into the restaurant, i had to have the buffet.
The veggies and cold dishes which Cindy could not eat.

Nevertheless, i just had double serving of everything!

All the yummy side dishes!

The pork collar, marinated chicken, mushrooms (one a single serving) and Cindy's favorite garlic!! Overall, it was a good experience and i recall Cindy having quite a bit of food! God knows when i'll be able to enjoy such a meal again... with my eating soulmate gone...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chew said...

Hello Alvin, you are very brave to continue the postings. I don't know you all personally. But I found this blog almost 3 years ago while finding out about gymboree classes. Since then, I have been reading it. When I saw Cindy and Caitlyn at Parkway one saturday morning, I wanted so much to go over and say hi. I should have done that. Anyway, just want to let you know that Caitlyn, Evan and yourself will be in our prayers.

Unknown said...

Alvin,

I am one of the mummies from Singapore Motherhood forum. I got to know Cindy from the April or May 07 thread. Sad to hear something had happened to Cindy. May I know where is she now?

Keira Ang said...

Alvin,
Cindy would be happy that you are continuing on with the blog. i remembered each time CIndy updated the blog, i will leave msgs too, just like now.

keep on blogging. and i wish i have meet up with her too especially in dec but with me down with flu on and off, i didnt want to expose her to unnecessary bugs.

jo_0119 said...

Hi Alvin,

I have been actively following this blog created by Cindy since 2008. This blog has been my inspirational motivation because I am also a 07 mummies though I do not know Cindy personally.

When I got to know the sad news via motherhood forum, I really feel that pain in heart though I really don't know her in person. But she is really a inspirational person to me because of her devotion as a wonderful mother and sharing her motherhood through this blog.

I went back to this blog a few times to renew my memories of her. Your updated entry to this blog brought a tear to my heart once again. But I think Cindy will want us to be positive and let this blog brings more happiness than sadness.

Though I am no right to request, I do hope that this blog will continue. As a mother of 2 kids too, I really wish to know how Caitlyn and Evan are moving on with their lives. I am sure that you will give your best love to them.

Please stay strong and take care.