Friday, September 24, 2010

Baby Evan & Lil' Angel...

Lil' Angel has been a very good Big Sister to Baby Evan. She will run into his room when he cries to "check" on him and then run out to tell me or Aunty Marilyn. She always says that she will protect him and strokes him when he cries. She likes to kiss him too. And when I carry Didi and he cries, Lil' Angel will say "Didi is crying because he misses you very much!" What a sweet Lil' Angel!

DiDi with different expressions...

Lil' Angel kissing her DiDi...

Say Cheese!

We Love Each Other!

My Cute Baby Brother!

Lil' Angel calls her Didi "My Baby Brother" very affectionately!

6 comments:

Irin said...

Hi Cindy,

I hv been reading your blog for sometime [thru some mummies blogs links]. And I was pretty sadden that you aint feeling too well but I admire your courage and bravery to face everthing and finally giving birth to a healthy bb boy.

I am sure you will be blessed and continue to be strong for yourself, your kids and your family.

Take care and Jiayou!

irin

Caitlyn's Mommy said...

Thanks Irin! I'll get well soon! :)

Btw...I know who u r! :)

Irin said...

Hmm..cannot be la.. I dont know u [personally..] serious!!

irris said...

Hiya there, I knew one of the moms with a May 07 baby & that's how I got to yr link. I hope you're feeling OK. Really admire your courage too. Take care & yes, your babies are really so adorable.

Irin said...

It is kinda of sad to know that Cindy has passed away.

Cindy, may you rest in peace...

Irin said...

Cindy,
May you rest in peace..

Irin