Monday, October 26, 2009

Toothpaste...


Lil' Angel has been using the Grins & Giggles Toddler Toothpaste since she was ten months old. It did a good job in cleaning her teeth and she loves the toothpaste...but it doesn't mean that she always enjoy brushing her teeth! She prefers eating the toothpaste!

When she knew how to gargle and spit out the water after brushing her teeth, I tried to introduce children's toothpaste to her. I enticed her with The Wiggles toothpaste (she likes The Wiggles) but she didn't like it one bit as it contained a bit of peppermint. She insisted on using her G&G toothpaste. So I sourced around and found the perfect toothpaste for my Lil' Angel...

Tom's of Maine Silly Strawberry Toothpaste! It is a Fluoride-Free Toothpaste for Children and it uses calcium and silica to gently clean. It contains no artificial sparkles and bubble gum flavors, only delicious real fruit flavour! Best of all, it contains no Peppermint! Because it's fluoride-free, there's no need to worry about the toothpaste ending up in Lil' Angel's tummy than in the sink!

After using the toothpaste for a few days, Lil' Angel's teeth are even whiter and she is more co-operative when I brush her teeth. She loves the toothpaste!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Cindy, where did you get this from? I'm interested to try too ... we're using Earth's Best strawberry and banana toothpaste right now, but it doesn't smell very nice to me.

Caitlyn's Mommy said...

I got it from Vitacost...got my SIL to bring it back when she came back last month.

But I saw it at the organic store at Millenia Walk last weekend for about $11. It's the same store as the ones at Forum and Paragon...I think they should carry it too. :) Go check it out!