Saturday, October 24, 2009

Great Grandma's 81st Birthday!

We are feeling terribly gluttony as we went for Baby Titus' First Month High-Tea in the afternoon and now, we are digging into the sumptuous seafood dinner at Long Beach @ Dempsey as it is Great Grandma's 81st Birthday Celebration! It's a Day of Celebrations!
The Yummilicious Chilli Crabs!
This was the only food picture that I took as I was enjoying all the dishes that were served before the crab that I forgot to take pictures of them...the seafood at Long Beach (Dempsey Branch) is yummmy!
Lil' Angel rather have her puree than the yummy food! Guess she was too full from the afternoon's High Tea...
Check out the flower on my head! It was used to decorate one of the dishes! Hmmm...I wonder who was the one who placed it on my head...

The Birthday Great-Grandma! Looking so good and strong at 81!

Happy Birthday Tai Por! Here's wishing you good health and happiness always!

No comments: