Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kids Loft...

As it is school hols at Julia Gabriel, I decided to enrol Lil' Angel for playschool at Kids Loft so that she can still be kept occupied for at least one day a week. I like the environment as it is situated in a spacious colonial type of bungalow surrounded by lush greenery. What I like most is that Teacher Lavina is very good at story telling and conducting the kindermusik session. Also, I like it that that the number of students in each class is kept small.
We arrived early for class today so Lil' Angel got to play with the toys outside the class...
Very busy cooking up a storm!

Having fun turning and turning around on the chair...

It's finally time for school! First session is free play. Lil' Angel is playing with the pizza puzzle and shapes sorter. One thing I noticed is that she helps to pack up the toys after playing in school but not at home!

Art & Craft time! Lil' Angel is using paint to dot the frog...

Snack time...her all time favourite!

There was story telling and kindermusik too but I didn't take any pictures. Will do so at the next class!

Lil' Angel enjoyed herself. In fact, she seems to enjoy going to school. Whenever I ask if she likes going to school, she will reply "I like school...it's FUN!" I'm glad that she is enjoying school and hope that these playschools will prepare her for pre-nursery next year!

And ever since Lil' Angel started playschool at the beginning of the year, I can see that her attention span and ability to concentrate has improved a lot! From one who couldn't sit through story telling sessions or participate in activities during music sessions, she can now sit through the whole lesson without any fussing and dance, hold hands with the other kids during music time! She certainly enjoys school!

2 comments: