Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fun At The Playground...

Since the pictures turned out so well using Gong Gong's camera, Mommy decided to continue snapping a few more shots of Lil' Angel having fun at the playground....

Lil' Angel rocking on the Duck...

And then the horse...

Giddy Up!

Rock...

Rock...

Rock...

Time to play something else...

The slide!!!

Lil' Angel is looking very pleased cos she can climb up the ladder by herself!

Hey...is anyone looking at me climbing the ladder by myself??

I'm almost reaching...

Tada! I'm UP!!!

Into the slide she goes...

Bye Mommy!

I'm going down...I'm really going down...

Whhheeeeee...

That was fun!

What shall I play with next?

Looking around...

What's with the look? There was a 14-month old boy who wanted to play with Lil' Angel but she didn't want to play with him. She doesn't seem to like kids younger than her...she is JEALOUS...

Lil' Angel having lots of fun running around the pole!

I'm up here, Mommy!

Ahhhh...the sun is in my eyes...

Time for some swinging fun! Lil' Angel can sit on the grown up swings since two months ago...she has grown!

Can I please get on the swing again, Mommy?

No comments: