Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chinese New Year Open House...

We had a Chinese New Year Party at our place today! There will be lots of relatives from Gong Gong's side coming to Bai Nian. I haven't seen most of them since they usually meet up once a year...so today will be a good opportunity for me to get to know them!

The buffet spread...

Helping myself to the goodies...

Bai Nian with Lao Gou...

Showing off Hammie (my hamster) to my cousins (I think!)...

Another round of Lo Hei...

Lil' Angel & Mommy playing ball in the garden...

Catch the ball, Mommy...

I'm throwing...I'm throwing...

Lil' Angel lost interest in the ball. The windmill looks more fun...

Figuring out what makes the windmill turn...

Still fascinated by the windmill...

Lao Kim showing Lil' Angel the way to hold the windmill...

Turning the windmill myself is easier...

Off to the playground next...

Deciding on what to play...the slide, swing, or aeroplane? Ahhh...Lil' Tots have decisions to make too...

I'll go for the aeroplane!

No comments: