Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fun at the Playground!

I never thought I will say this but I am beginning to wish that the snow, freezing rain and sub-zero temperature will go away and for the warmth and sun to be out! So I was elated when this week's temperature averaged 15*C in the day and yes, the sun was out too! I liken the weather to the stock market...I have the same happy feeling when both are up!

On Wednesday, the weather was good, so we finally brought Lil' Angel to the playground!

As usual, Daddy pushing the pram and Mommy busy snapping picutres...

Remember just a fornight ago...I posted a picture of this place blanketed with snow? Ahh...it has all melted!

We are at the playground! Oooohh..colourful playground!

Look here, Caitlyn!

Lil' Angel happily exploring the place...

Daadaada & Maaaamaaamaaa....come and join me!

Picture with Daddy...

And Mommy!

Lil' Angel crossing the suspension bridge...

The playground looks clean enough...so we let Lil' Angel crawl around...

I like the slide!

This is fun, Fun, FUN!!!

Check this out! I am way up in the SKY!


This is fun too!

I can swing in this...

And I should be able to climb it soon!

Daddy swinging Lil' Angel...she likes it!

Time for a breather...

I hope I get to go on the slide again after this picture...

I need to rest...

It's such a beautiful day!

Lil' Angel is fascinated by the flowing river...

Finally, a decent shot of the 3 of us together!

See the 2 brown towers just behind Lil' Angel? That's our apartment...

Ok Lil' Angel, time to go home! Muackz!

No comments: