Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pawz...

Thank you G-Aunt a.k.a Grandaunty Pat for giving me Bear Buck$ for my x'mas pressie! Mommy & Daddy brought me to the Build-A-Bear Workshop @ Harbourfront on Monday to make my very own teddy - PAWZ!

We chose the Velvet bear cos it's the only bear that could be washed. Mommy knows that I will mouth Pawz so this has to be the one! Here's Pawz with no filling...yet!

The uncle is filling Pawz up...Mommy is stepping on the pedal to pump the cotton out...a little checked heart was also inserted into Pawz. It's a special wishing heart...and Mommy & Daddy made a wish for me!

Pawz got a little fluff bath after he was filled up...

Tada! Here's Pawz decked in his red knitted sweater! Doesn't he look cool with the sunnies??

I delegated the naming of Pawz to Mommy so that I could take my nap!

All done! We could bring Pawz home in his little house!

Pawz with his birth certificate...

A closer look at his birth certificate.

Thank you G-Aunt for Pawz...I love him very much!! *Muackz!*

No comments: