Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Gymboree - Lesson 3...

Daddy came along to the gym class with Mommy & Lil' Angel on Sunday so we finally got some nicer pictures of Lil' Angel at the Gymboree class...

This gotta be Lil' Angel's favourite...just sitting in the float and observing everything going on around her!

OooooOoooo...better get Daddy to massage Mommy's back after this! Poor Mommy gotta pretend to be an aeroplane just so that I can "fly"...hehehe!

Red hot tunnel! I'm not going to get tricked into crawling through this tunnel! No...the ball ain't going to tempt me!

Another tunnel...but a much smaller scale!

Oh my...this is as tough as rock climbing!

There goes the ball again! What's up with this ball?? It's everywhere I goooo...

A busload full of babies!

Bubble time...my favourite!!! I love catching the bubbles!

The parachute is coming down on me!!

End of lesson! Ta ta!!

No comments: