Thursday, December 20, 2007

Gymboree - Lesson 5

Lil' Angel @ her 5th Gymboree class...and she is finally wide awaked. She is usually a little sleepy during class as the class coincides with her nap time!

Lil' Angel with Lil' Elson. They both seem to like the blue rubber thingy that Lil' Angel is holding on to...

Lil' Elson: Would you like to have the ball instead?
Lil' Angel: No...

Lil' Elson: Sigh...nevermind...(and he crawls away)

They are both on the boat now...
Lil' Elson: Shall we play "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star?"
Lil' Angel: No...(and she stands up)

Lil' Angel: Ooops...Lil' Elson doesn't want to play with me anymore...

Lil' Angel: But Gymbo the Clown wants to play with me! Yay!

Hello Caitlyn! Mommy's at the other end of the tunnel...Peekaboo!

I'll crawl through the tunnel to catch Mommy! Wait for me!

Oooohhhh...bubbles everywhere! I love catching the bubbles!

Can you spot the bubble on Lil' Angel's head?

No comments: