Sunday, July 1, 2007

Milk Milk...

"Look Mommy...I've finished all my milk in 20 minutes flat!"
I'm really glad that Lil' Angel is not fussing about drinking from the bottle anymore cos just a week ago, she was rejecting the bottle! I was sent into panic mode as Caitlyn dearie needs to drink from the bottle as I would be returning to the office. So for the past week, Grandma, the maid and myself started training Lil' Angel to drink from the bottle. For the first few days, she struggled, cried and simply refused to drink from the bottle. It took us 1 hour to coax her to drink. Finally, she realised that no matter how much she cried, she would still end up drinking from the bottle. So she decided that she might as well just accept whatever comes her way. See how happy Milk Monster looks now! Hee hee.

And here's a picture of Daddy dearest feeding Lil' Angel for the first time! Thanks Daddy!

No comments: