Sunday, May 27, 2007

Getting Started...

I have FINALLY decided to start blogging my journey with Caitlyn dearest!! Have been thinking about blogging since I found out that I was preggie way back in July last year...how's that for procrastination?? Well...but with me busy at work and the frequent pre-natal check-ups and shopping for baby over the weekends, who can blame me ya? And me being a 1st time mommy, I was naive to think that the 3 months of maternity leave = 3 months of holiday which I could use to blog, shop & sleep all day long! Well, how wrong I was! Caitlyn dearie is already 7 weeks old and these 7 weeks have to be my busiest in my 29 years! Coaxing, diaper-changing & feeding is my new job, not forgetting the sleepless nites! But this is a job that is by far the most satisfying - when I see her needs being met and she smiling at me as if saying, "Well done Mommy!" - won't that just melt any mommy's heart...

No comments: