Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Almost There...


In the last 2 months of my pregnancy, I was getting impatient to see my little angel. Who will she look like? Which traits will she "inherit" from us? Will she be fine during the delivery?

My tummy was also ballooning in the final months. Surprisingly, I was still able to run around doing my daily stuff and shopping for all the last minute items. The only 2 things that I dreaded in the final trimester were the frequent trips to the toilet in the middle of the nite and the limited sleeping positions - sleeping sideways. Tossing and turning in bed was also a problem. But for Caitlyn dearest, I will not complain.

We also got all the things that she needed ready. Her cot was set up. Her bedsheets and clothes were washed. Her pram and car seat were all ready. Everything was ready to welcome our Lil' Angel!

No comments: