Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Games, Puzzles and More!

Cross-Stitch Sewn With Love!

The personalised Mickey Mouse cross-stitch above is done by my dearest and sweetest Gou-Gou Adeline! She knows that I like Mickey Mouse very much! Gou-Gou is so nice to do this cross-stitch (despite her busy work schedule), frame it and post it all the way back from Colorado! I LOVE it...and of cos I LOVE my Gou-Gou too!

Actually, the gift arrived about two months ago but Mommy somehow didn't blog about it till now! Mommy's sooooo slowwwwwww...

Oh...and the week after Lil' Angel received the lovely cross-stitch, another two boxes of games & puzzles arrived...postage courtesy of Gou-Gou! Poor Gou-Gou has been sending pressies and stuff to us...no thanks to Mommy! We really really appreciate it Gou-Gou!

Lots of Board Games, Flash Cards, Stampers...

Lil' Angel was delighted with the loot! Some of the items are still too advanced for her...so we shall keep them till she is of age!

No comments: