Sunday, August 9, 2009

Baby Ernest's First Month Celebration!

Baby Ernest!

Lil' Angel & Mommy attended Baby Ernest's First Month Party this afternoon! He is Mommy's good friend Diana's little cutie!

I was quite a good lil' angel at the party, sharing my balloon which I brought along with all the other lil' boys! One of the younger boys accidentally let go of my balloon and away it flew! I was a little upset but that was about it. It's ok...it's just a balloon. I am used to seeing balloons flying away since I am also guilty of letting go of balloons! Heh heh!

Anyway, congratulations Mommy Diana! Welcome to Motherhood! Have fun with the Lil' One!

1 comment:

Lizhen said...

Hi!

Would you like to share your babies/toddlers photos at www.joybearer.com? the website is a consolidation of babies blogs/photos! hope to see your submission! :)