Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Imelda Marcos In The Making Part II...

On my 11 August 2007 post, I talked about how Lil' Angel was an Imelda Marcos in the making...from the number of booties that she owned...

Now ONE year later...she has graduated to wearing shoes and these are the number of shoes that she currently has...

10 pairs! Ahhhh...she is not a centipede but baby shoes are just so cute and it's really hard to resist! Also...everyone needs a pair of shoes for going out, to the playground, to the swimming pool and beach etc. isn't it?
This is my favourite pair!

Pretty sandals for Lil' Angel & Mommy!

And we have the same pair of running shoes too!

2 comments:

Mummy A said...

Wow Caitlyn has so many nice shoes! I also like the polka dots one! And I muz say Caitlyn is getting prettier.. :)

Keira Ang said...

cait,

you have way too many shoes,no wonder your grandpa din get you any ! kekekeke