Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy Birthday!

"A very Happy 18th Birthday to our dear friend Sheila!!" - from Caitlyn & Mommy! Sheila is Mommy's Loooong Time Pal who is forever 18!

Caitlyn dearie is very happy and touched that you have been such a faithful reader of our blog! So we decided to dedicate a post specially for you on this special occassion! Lil' Angel would so love to fly over (see above) to Copenhagen, Denmark to give you a BIG hug and kiss, but I told her that she has to wait till Aunty Sheila turns 30 before she can fly over as she is still too young now.

Pssst...Please acknowledge when you see this post so that we know that you are indeed our faithful reader! Hahhaha...

1 comment:

She-Cat said...

Oh my goodness! I was just about to link to a post on your blog when I saw this one!!!

Aww...I am so touched *sob* *sob* ;o)!

Thank you my dear, and thank you too Caitlyn sweetie for the well-wishes :o). You girls are the BEST to have remembered :o)!

Muuah, muuah, muuah!!!