Monday, January 4, 2010

Lil' Angel is WEANED!!

After two years and nine months of breastfeeding, Lil' Angel is weaned! It's so tough to wean her as she is a breastmilk addict! For some time prior to her being completely weaned, she took to the breast before sleeping only. It was almost impossible to get her off my breasts at night! So when I found out that I was pregnant and went for my first visit to the gynaecologist, I asked him to tell Lil' Angel that she can no longer drink Mommy's milk as Mommy will be on medication. Lil' Angel actually listened to him!
Of cos she still tried her luck after that but I applied minty toothpaste on my breasts every night and she complained that it was hot! By the end of the week, she totally gave up! We can all sleep through the night...FINALLY!

No comments: