Sunday, September 6, 2009

Twenty-Nine Months...

Yay! I've got a Birthday Pressie For My 29th Month!

In a flash, Lil' Angel is almost two-and-a-half years! At 29 months...

  1. She is finally singing! Her current favourites are "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (mandarin version), "Days of the Week", "Happy Birthday", "ABC Song"...
  2. She can recite the Zoophonics...
  3. Her favourite questions now are "Where is XXX?", "Who/What is this?"...
  4. She eats very well now. I cannot complain that she doesn't eat her meals anymore...
  5. She doesn't accept junk food from anyone except Mommy! I am proud to say that she is pretty disciplined! She even rejects potato chips offered by Daddy...she will tell him "Not Nice!" and push his hand away!
  6. She likes to play pretend with her toys now and sometimes I catch her saying things which I normally say to her eg. she will ask the bear if he wants milk and pretends to breastfeed etc...
  7. She can be pretty bossy at times...
  8. She is now generous with her snacks once again and is willing to share!
  9. She is getting a little better in letting me carry other babies!

I love my Lil' Angel heaps!








No comments: